Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

No wisdom gone yet, cold is still here!!

On Thursday afternoon I called my doctor to get her advise on whether or not I should have my wisdom teeth out on Friday. The consensus was that if I still have the cold then I should not have the surgery. So I rescheduled everything for March 10th.

I left a message with Wendy (Scraptivity) on Wednesday to let her know I likely wouldn't be going for surgery and then surprisingly I got my new March kit arrived on Thursday. I totally love this kit (hence no blogging in the last little while). I've done 4 pages so far in 2 days and I have at least two more planned. I love these papers so fresh looking.

On other notes, Kendra has started to point at things that she wants. So now I'm realizing that I have to start cleaning up more. Otherwise, she will want everything that she sees.

Last night I was up late (12:30) doing my scrapbook pages and today was a nice treat to sleep in until 7:45 am. Micah did wake up at about 5:20 am and I had to send him back to bed. He ended up coming back into the room at some point and was sleeping on the floor right beside my bed when I got up. Micah ended up sleeping until just after nine this morning. Micah has the running nose and the start of the cough that I had, hence why he slept in so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home