Cold got worse!!
Last night my cold got worse. My nose is now congested and my throat is dry and sore. I'm praying that this clears up soon. I really just want to get the wisdom teeth over with. I'm going to the doctors tommorrow and I will ask her if she thinks it's a good idea.
I finished the other page that I did on the weekend. Well it's finished in my books as I was realizing that I spelled Diego wrong. Why does that always happen, you think you got it right and then you find it later. I already added Thomas (some how I missed that one). It's all stitched on so no fixing it. This is why I use temporary adhesives all the time. Oh well rant over!!It was so nice to sleep in this morning and have just Kendra and I. We went to pick up some awesome kids puzzles in Smithville from a lady on Freecycle (www.freecycle.org) and do grocery shopping without chasing Micah around. Did some cooking for frozen dinner (chili) and for dinner tonight. All before Micah got home at noon. Ah the life with only one was nice while it lasted.

1 Comments:
Hope you're feeling better, Heather! Great layout!
10:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home