First Steps
Well Jamie swears that Kendra took her first two steps about 2 weeks ago but I didn't see it so it doesn't count. Today she was motoring with the walking toy and she wanted to go see Micah about 2 steps away and she did it. I will take pictures of her motoring on that toy tommorrow (ran out of batteries today).
Micah did some finger painting today with some new finger paint I got at a closing out sale at Grand and Toy. Well it's good thing they went out of business. I spent $50 there and all the stuff I got is not useable. Some of it I didn't read exactly what it was. I wanted to get CD labels to print on and I found out they were for mini-CDs. I have never seen these ever so I didn't even know they existed. The other thing was this finger paint. I opened it up and Micah used it but it stains certain plastics and is really hard to wash off. Was not really happy about that!! so there is my vent for the day.
Micah and Kendra did two more valentines for Grandpa and Laura coming over. This time I got Kendra naked to do it and had Micah put on the paint. Well she still got some in her mouth. Her tongue was white from paint. Micah saw that Kendra was naked and so he got undressed too. After Kendra was done he had to show me the white war painting that he had done on his body. Then later he painted on the walls. Good thing this paint comes off easily compared to that finger paint.
My dad came over tonight with his girlfriend Laura. It's nice to connect with my dad. Tonight we had to sort out the RRSPs and RESPs for the kids (Grandma give us money for the kids at Christmas for this) as well as celebrating Laura's and Kendra's birthday. I had no idea Laura's birthday was on the 11th until after Kendra was born. I got her a magazine of Food and Wine. She loves to cook so hopefully she'll like it. Dinner was fabulous! We had salmon (love it when people come over that will eat it with me) and steak with grilled vegetables. We had a fresh berry mix for dessert (Sobey's had a great deal on this week and I think I will have to go back again to get more).
On the dinner note, we had to go to the grocery store today. That is fun. Micah was good sometimes but even my bribing to be good by getting a sucker didn't work. I gave him 3 strikes and if he didn't listen while in our travels then no sucker. He was good at the store but the getting into the seat is not fun. He either gets into Kendra's seat before I put her there or he goes into the front to drive and never come out. Needless to say there was no sucker today!

1 Comments:
you daily hijinks with Micah always give me a chuckle what a neat kid he is!
10:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home