Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

February kit reveal

Well it's a few hours early but don't think it's going to matter that much. So here are my February kit creations. It was a hecktic weekend as my stamps didn't arrive until Friday but I got some awesome stuff done.

Today we went to the library, had to take one book back and also pick up my scrapbook from the art gallery. I lady who I was suppose to talk to wasn't there but the lady that runs the gallery said she was finished with it. I'll try to call her tommorrow to see what is up.

We also went to the Early Years Centre this afternoon. There was no one there (it's slow in the afternoon) but the kids had fun with all the new toys. Kendra had a bump with one of the containers and she had some bloody drool but she seemed to be fine after a few minutes.

Jamie called me at around 4 this afternoon to he told me he had something in his eye and he wanted me to see if he could get a doctors appointment. Well they told him to go to ER since it was so late in the day. So again I love our little hospital. He got there at around 4:10 and by 5:15 he was home. Apparently, he has a chemical burn underneath the eye lid. He's not sure how that happened but his only guess is at work yeasterday since it only started bugging him last night. He got a bunch of eye drops so hopefully it will clear up soon. THe doctor told him it should be only 24 hours or so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Heather, you ROCKED the February kit! I LOVE all of your creations!!!

10:48 PM

 
Blogger [ .: Hols :. ] said...

You certainly DID rock the kit! Glad for a bit of a sneak peak! WOW!!

12:27 AM

 
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Yep I agree. You did sooooo good with the feb kit!!!! Lovin your stuff!!!!

8:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home