Happiness found
Well in reading blogs tonight I got some inspiration for a title for an unfinished scrapbook page I started on my 30th birthday. So here it is and hopefully you can read the journalling (Chatterbox pp and stickers, AC stickers, GinX rubons, KI pp and AC ribbon).So the most important happiness in my life is:
Jesus that he is there to guide me although I might not follow he is always there.
Also husband and my kids are my all. It's difficult at times with young kids but I know once they get older I will miss it and Jamie is an awesome dad and a very supportive husband.
Scrapbooking and photography and my creative outlet. Keeps me sane.
Love comfy clothes and my natural look (don't know how people spend time everyday putting on make-up - it's just not for me)
Travelling! Oh to get back to it. Although Cape Cod was fun this past year! I miss the exotic places and learning about new cultures though (see previous post).
Helping save the earth. I'm anal about recycling and I think everytime I go to the garbage could that be used for something else. I hate throwing things away but the clutter is getting to me as of late. Thankgoodness for Freecycle and now my buy and sell Yahoo groups. I love hearing about the future of the environment. I am a volunteer with the Region of Niagara Waste Management Advisory Committee.
My indulgances, chocolate and chai tea as of late (well before diet).
Today, the kids slept in until 8 am and I was up at 6:15 or so. It was so nice to have a shower without being bugged, start some laundry (did 5 loads today) and try to organize my baby clothes for sale. Why can't this happen everyday!
Jamie came home in the early afternoon not feeling well (headache). He slept from about 2 to 5 pm. Apparently, he got up and was working for 6 am this morning so some of his lack of sleep was from that.
Jamie was sharing his plans for the new office upstairs. The design he came up with looks awesome and will be great as an engineering office. I'm just afraid about how much it's going to cost. He has made a tilted table, some pull out tables that might require some custom work. We will have to see about how we can make this dream a reality. Maybe God has plans of a home business in the future but for right now he does a fair bit of work at home (as he doesn't get bugged here).
Kendra waved for the first time today. She didn't copy us though. She did it on her own once and that was it.
When I prayed with Micah tonight I almosted cried. I prayed thanks to God for having toys to play with and a mommy and daddy that loves you. He continued on with added the rest of the extended family. My heart strings were playing. So awesome to see that he is grasping the concepts of love and gratitude.

2 Comments:
Great page heather! Love it. I love hearing Alden pray too. It is sooo wonderful!
7:53 AM
awwwww that is so sweet!
Beautiful page Heather, goign to go squint and try to read it better!!
11:22 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home