Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Friday, January 13, 2006

We'll I've been tagged and you are too!

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
~First job ever was working on farms and a tourist plac
~Cleaned bathrooms at a tourist centre. I got paid to clean for 2 hours and then sit and read for 6 hours, just in case there was a spill or something. Love the government!!
~Worked as a bartender and cashier before I went to University
~Engineer. Well some of it is mundane (I was once the girl with a stop sign at construction sites) and others of it not. I do Phase I and II environmental site assessments on properties and basicly answer is it clean?
Four movies you can watch over and over:
~Anything Sandra Bullock. I love her expressions. My favourite is While you were sleeping. That family is hilarious
~What women want?
~50 first dates (I dispise Adam Sandler but I love this movie)
~Princess Bride - so funny...I think you see a theme

Four places you have lived:
~St. Catharines/Niagara-on the Lake, Waterloo, Burlington, Grimsby

Four TV shows you love to watch:
~CSI, Amazing Race (although I always seen to miss it), discovery sometimes (don't watch much TV)

Four places you have been on vacation:
~Hong Kong, Beijing, China, Australia/New Zealand, St. Lucia, Jamaica..okay that is more than four but I love to travel.

Four websites you visit daily:
~Scraptivity of course!, Two Peas periodically, Blogs periodically, lately Today's Parent (selling stuff)

Four of your favorite foods:~Seafood (Jamie doesn't like it so I have to get some whenever I can), Chocolate (of course!!), Just a little spicey!(never used to like it but for some reason after having kids it's different!)

Four places you would rather be right now:~New Zealand, Fiji, Hawaii (any where warm would be nice)

Four bloggers you are tagging:
Anyone who is reading, consider yourself tagged, if you have time of course!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

You have traveled to so many cool places Heather!!!! That is so awesome! I'd definitely rather be somewhere warm right now too!

9:32 PM

 
Blogger Tammy said...

So neat to learn more about you! You have traveled to some very cool places! I'd love to see your Travel scrapbook once it's done!

6:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home