Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Happy 60th Birthday MOM

This morning we lazied around and did some more cleanup. You prepare before Christmas and then you clean-up for a few days after Christmas.

We are going to visit with my friend Patti and her family this afternoon for some fun. They are also going to look after the kids for a few hours while we are at my mom's surprise birthday party tonight.

Today is my mothers 60th birthday and we are having a surprise party for her tonight. We are going to Tucker's Marketplace for dinner but then she is suppose to go to her girlfriends in Milton. We still have to get here there. I think we might have to tell her to get her there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home