Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Where is my baby?

Today was interesting. I tried to get Micah's haircut in our 20,000 person town and I circle around the Main Street three times before I gave up. I'll get his haircut tommorrow. I just did some banking and grocery shopping instead.

Micah went #2 on the potty tonight so Daddy got him all dressed up to go to the corner store and got him a big chocolate bar (as promised). Well he enjoyed the chocolate bar and apparently he wasn't done as he went again in his pull-up afterwards. On of these days, he is going to get it. I just hope it's sooner than later.

Last night was late as Kendra was up from 10:45 pm to midnight (why is it when you want to go to bed they are up). She was stuffed up last night and so being sick was not fun for her I guess. She didn't sleep in until 8 am . So since she got up a little later she only had one nap today for 2 hours. I think I have to admit that Kendra is not going to nap twice a day too much longer. Micah kept napping twice a day until he was 15 months so I'm shocked it's so early. Kendra is such a busy body compared to Micah. She is already standing for a few seconds on her own, using a sippy cup (if placed the right way for her), eating pick up food (and being picky about some food already), flushing the toilet, saying ma-ma, da-da and ba-ba and crawling like a mad woman. Where is my baby?

Trying to get my gifts finished tonight and I realize I printed one less picture so more work before I'm done and then there is the get fit challenge buddies to match up. I really need to get a move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home