Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Monday, December 19, 2005

"My leg is thirsty"

Where do kids come up with these things. How is a leg thirsty? I laughed my head off when he said it today.

Took Kendra to the doctor today as her one finger is red and three of them are swollen. Doctor wasn't worried about it right now as it wasn't infected but if it gets worse to go back in.

We did all the Christmas wrapping last night while watching the Christmas shows (ie. Charlie Brown Christmas) on TV. I also got to do some cleaning yesterday that never gets done. Still lots of do before Christmas but at least I'm feeling not so overhelmed now.

I was up last night as Kendra was up at 1:30 to eat and Micah got up at 4:20 and then at 5:30 am he came into bed with me as Jamie left to get up for work. Later today he said it was dinosaur monsters. I wish TV didn't put so much into his head. Partly my fault for not having the time to spend with him. How did ladies take care of kids when there was no TV? I'd be pulling my hair out for sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

the funny things kids say, eh??!!! and I don't know what they did without TV wither, sometimes it's an absolute life saver!!!

4:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home