Christmas cards
A few nights ago Kendra and Micah were in the tub and as usual Kendra was standing up. She is usually okay as there is a full bottom slip matte. Well I was at the sink for a minute and what does she do, JUMP OUT OF THE TUB AND LANDED ON HER HEAD. How? I have no idea. She is fairly tall for her age but I wonder if Micah helped her. Well she is fine and did have a red spot for a little bit. Needless to say I'm not leaving again and I have to get Jamie to put her crib down to the last notch. That was scary!
We went to the Early Years Centre yesterday for a little while. Micah always loves it there. It's too bad that the times are hard for us or we could stay longer. We did push Kendra's nap a little later yesterday.
I had made some Christmas cards before but I haven't made enough. So I got out lots more stuff and made some more. I just had to do a new design as I got the new Dancing Santa stamps from Scraptivity on the weekend. I like what I came up with and made another dozen cards or so.In order to keep Micah happy while I did the cards. He played with the stamps too and loved cutting with Mommy's big sisscors. I'm not sure if that was a smart idea but he was loving being able to cut (as those plastic kid ones aren't very sharp).
Today was a trip to Dollarama with the kids. I had to tell Micah that he had to stay with Mommy in Dollarama and if he was good then at the end he could have a treat. He was an angel in the store and he is so funny as he changed his mind on what treat to get about 7 times.
The angel only lasted so long as when we got home I gave him a chocolate from his avent calender and tried to put Kendra to bed. Well he had opened 3 more avent chocolates when I was putting Kendra to bed. He was sent to his room and he didn't stay there. He got some corner time for that one. Chocolate can be a good motivator but once he has had one he wants more and acts out (badly!!!) to get it.
Kendra was hiliarous today. Micah was dancing with his musical guitar in the living room and he was moving his head from side to side. Kendra mimics him and does the same thing. We were all laughing (it's just funny seeing a 9 month old shake her head).
Kendra was also doing this "evil eye" thing today. She looks down and rolls her eyes up to see you. I really hope that this doesn't stick. I was thinking about it and wondered if may be I do this with my glasses. They always seem to fall down and so I end up looking through the top (my prescription is only slight). I guess I should try not to do that now.
Also, it seems that Kendra is quite tall. Besides the tub incident, today I caught her with her hands on the kitchen table reaching to get at my Christmas cards. I have to be more careful as to what is on the edge of the table now. I can see it now, she is going to be a climber.
Printing some pictures up tonight as there is a sale on at Black's and I've got to get more pictures printed for the last of the Christmas cards and I'm going scrapbooking tommorrow night at Patti's with some friends of hers.

1 Comments:
yay oh good you're coming!
I can't believe she jumped out of the tub! Yep mom I think she's going to keep you busy!
9:53 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home