Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Shopping Fun

Well my mom is off for two months so that she can get her CPP. Apparently, the government is okay with her being off just to collect it and then go back to work full time. It's perfect timing as I have to get all my Chrismtas shopping done still.

Well today we went out with the kids and met by Aunt (who lives in Burlington) to Ikea. It was nice to see everything but Micah wanted to run all over the store. He wants to get into all the beds. At first he did it with his boots on but I told him no so the next time he took his boots off. Well his boots never got put back on until we got to the glass section and we had to put him into the stroller. He then was wilder as his attention span was going. So we are standing in line to pay and he takes off and a lady in the next aisle goes running after him as he was headed for the door. Hopefully next time my mom will let me go by myself or Micah will finish potty training himself (we are still working on the no pooping in our pants) so he can have fun in the ball pit.

The kids fell asleep in the car so we went to the dollarstore and I pick up some very cool big brads and some stuff for my secret santa. Got home and made dinner only to go out to bible study for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home