Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Birthday Party Fun

Today I went to the bank to get some information on renewing our mortage (a little early but the more info the better right?). After that I fully enjoyed shopping for some clothes for myself at Mark's Workwarehouse. It was so nice to be able to shop without the kids. I got one shirt and a fleece sweater.

When I got back it was time to go to Micah's friend Brianna's 4th birthday party in Burlington. It was at an indoor play place. The kids had a blast although Micah didn't like going down the huge slides. We got to see some friends that we hadn't seen in a while with new babies too. We left and we had to go all the way back as I forgot my camera and the diaper bag with my wallet. Thankfully it was still there. The kids napped in the car on the way home.

We made dinner and I scrapbooked in the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home