A 9 month old that colours
Well Kendra was up at 5:20 am this morning. I think she did go back to sleep for about 20 minutes but she was up for the day at 6:15 am. Micah slept in until 7:45 am. She gets up early and he sleeps in. Go figure!!
While Micah was still sleeping in had a nice quiet breakfast. I let Kendra roam around (which she is very happy to do quitely - she is such an easy baby). Anyways, I went to look to see where she went and I found her standing up on the drawing easel colouring with crayons at 9 months. I couldn't believe it! She did it once more for me to take a picture of her (she's already got the redo it as I didn't see that pose down). She wouldn't do it standing up later in the afternoon but she did colour while sitting on the floor and then also on mommy's jeans. Nice!!Today was exciting for Micah as we went to the early years centre and he got to ride a BUS. For mom this was a test to see how he would do if he were to go to school on a bus. We still haven't decided where to put him but at least I know that a bus is probably okay for him to ride since he loved it so much.
Besides Kendra colouring, Micah also did all the letters in his name by himself. He didn't do them in the right order but at least it's a start.
It snowed again today and so Micah wanted to go right outside when he saw it. I love the design of our house as I can do dishes in the kitchen and still see him. BONUS!!!
We are going to bible study tonight so my mom is coming to babysit. Also, might get some Photoshop tips from a graphic/web designer friend from church. Really excited about that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home