Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm so thankful

Well my mother in law called up this morning and wanted to know if she could come help me with the kids and clean-up a bit. It was really nice as she had some organization ideas to help me a little bit. I"m so thankful that she comes to help out every once in a while. Usually turns into once a week.

Well it's snowing here. First snow of the year so far. Micah is outside playing in it and having a ball. He still has a tendancy to lick all the snow that he can see. Thought he'd outgrow that sometime but nope!




Got my haircut and I like it but we'll see what happens to it when I have to do it myself.





Had a window estimator here last night and he was chatty. He was here for 3 hours. I just want this stuff done in the house. I wish there was more money to do it all and not any debt either. Here's to wishful thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home