Tired kids
Micah was up last night at about 2:45 am as his sheets had come off of the bed so I tried to put it back on but the elastic is gone. I went back to bed and then a few minutes later Kendra got up, so I feed her and got back to bed forgetting to grab a new sheet when I was in there. Back to bed I went and then about 20 minutes later we hear Micah scream from downstairs about the TV not being on his shows. His sheets were off again so he decided just to go watch TV. I finally got to bed around 4:15 am. Jamie got up at 5:30 am as normal. Good thing Kendra slept until 7:10 or else I'd be toast today.
Micah was not in good sorts with all the lack of sleep this morning. He refused to put his coat and shoes on to go to the library. He had a time out in his room but was much better after 20 minutes of quiet time. We did drop off the books after lunch and went to the Early Years Centre to have some playtime (Micah loves it there and it takes alot of get him to leave).
Scrapbooking was cancelled tonight but it might be nice as I can plan for the big crop on Saturday. So excited!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home