Crop until you drop
I have been busy creating pages in the last few days. I diligently working of the Scraptivity kit and I was at an all day crop on Saturday in which I got four layouts almost done (they still need journalling).
Friday was a nice as Micah was at Grandma's for the day, I got my kit and had a playdate with just Kendra at one of the babytalk ladies houses. Later in the day, I went to pick up Micah at Grandma's late in the afternoon and we visited with my friend Patti and her kids for a bit before going home (I don't think Kendra would have wanted to sit in the car seat for an hour). Well it ended up that Micah fell asleep on the way home and Kendra didn't. So Kendra went to bed at a normal time but Micah got up at about 8:15 from a 2.5 hour nap. He bugged me while I was trying to scrapbook until 11 pm. He had my kit all over the place and he keep trying to ink paper (he was watching mommy do it).
The crop on Saturday was a blast and Patti definately blessed us with the little Basic Grey take out food containers full of candy and she only charged us $10 for the crop (and that included food). We all had a blast and I think everyone (but Elia and Patti) got stuff done.
Today was a lazy day and I guess I haven't had enough sleep in the last little while as I had a nap when Kendra went down in the afternoon. I was helping out with nursery today at church. It's so fun to see all the babies growing and developing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home