Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Innocence of a little child

Today it is raining and so we just are staying inside.

Today Micah and I made snow flakes with paper and scissors. He loved it despite the fact that he was frustrated when he couldn't put the scissors thorough the thick folded paper on his own.

The funny part of all the making snow flakes was that Kendra was crawling around and she stood up by Micah's chair. Micah was half naked and was kneeling in the chair. Well I look down and there is Kendra playing with Micah's penis and he doesn't seem to mind. I laughed. Innocent children are just discovering body parts.

Kendra is getting much better at using the two handled cup. She gets it sometimes and is able to drink. She'll get it in time.

Man the bath tub is becoming a war zone. Kendra moves to one part of the tub and Micah moves and then she moves to another part of the tub. So the waves are going and Micah is spitting or spraying water from toys in Kendra's face (she doesn't cry but she is taken back a little bit by making a face). Then there is Kendra's loud noises. I was trying to talk on the phone and I couldn't hear what my mother in law was saying. Then Micah tries to hug her but it's too long for her and sometimes he tries to pick her up. Man, 15 minutes can be too long sometimes.

Jamie has the kids bible study tonight so I'm at home with the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home