Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Monday, November 28, 2005

"If you like"

It warmed up today and it rained this evening. Nice change from all the cold weather although I know it will be back soon.

For breakfast, I got to try the new chocolate cream cheese on my bagel. Oh so yummy and surprised they never thought of it sooner as there is a recipe for chocolate cheesecake that all you add is eggs to make the filling.

Today we went to the early years centre to play for about 45 minutes. Micah loves it there and I had to drag him out of there. Wish we could stay longer but it's so hard with where Kendra's naps are right now. He finally got to play the computer game at the last 10 minutes and that was not enough.

Micah was cute today with his, "if you like" sayings. Sounds so grown up, I think he got that from Gammie not here.

Kendra is starting to stand on her own a little bit. She stands up in the bathtub (I can't get her to sit) and tonight she would wait for about 2 seconds before sitting down.

Had Maria over for scrapbooking with baby Avery. Finally got the page done that I have been working on since last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home