Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Monday, December 05, 2005

A three year old and a bad day

Well today was trying as Micah was into stuff that he wasn't suppose to, mainly the chocolate. He came over with one already opened and said, "mommy look what I have" and proceeded to eat it before I could say anything. Well that started a few battles as of course he wanted more. He gets up on the countertop with the chair to go find the goodies (so I gotta hide them tonight). Surpringly enough he actually ate a lot of good stuff for dinner (I only let him eat the one chocolate but he snacked all day). It started at 4:30 pm with snacks and he didn't stop eating until he went to bed at 7:30. Some days this kid just keeps eating and eating.

On the other side, Micah is also very cute with his mommy the "lights are beautiful". He is really enjoying the Christmas lights outside. There is also the funny things he does even though he doesn't know it. We were asking him to tiptoe as Kendra was trying to get to sleep (he makes such a noise when he walks usually). Well, what it looks like is him on his toes waddling like a duck. I couldn't stop laughing.

Kendra went thorogh the night last night (7 pm to 6:30 am) which was nice as I had 7 hours of sleep. She probably can sleep thorough if she drinks all her bottle but that doesn't always happen and if I try to get her to go back to sleep without food it turns into a 1 1/2 hour thing and she still gets to drink. Well here's hoping that tonight is another sleep thorough the night one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home