Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Captain Mommy

Somewhere Micah has come up with this phrase, "Captain Mommy" or daddy sometimes. I have no idea what TV show he got that from but today he said it a lot. He was a bit cranky today but I wonder if he didn't sleep well because he was cold. I need to get an extra blanket on him.

We went to church this morning and the service was on Battling the Evil one. He talked about defeting evil with good (ie. obedience to the Lord). I really enjoyed it. Today Kendra was happy at church but didn't want to nap there (she is usually fairly good about having a short nap at church).

After church, we had lunch and Kendra went down for a nap. Then I went shopping for more Christmas presents and groceries while Micah watched TV and Jamie did some more work (he has a big drafting project that he is not getting time to work on at work so he has to do it at home). I got a few stocking stuffers but that is mostly it. I need to get cracking on the gifts. I usually have this done by now but I'm way behind this year. I need to get out my Christmas cards too. I just have to print the letter off and assemble the envelopes with stamps and addresses. Here's hoping I can get that done this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger [ .: Hols :. ] said...

I think we're all behind at this time of year!

11:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home