Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

MA MA those precious words

Kendra has been saying "ma-ma" in the last few days. I thought it was just some babbling to figure out the sounds but so far the 6 or so times I have heard it it's because she wants up. Sweet music to my ears.

Had some fun this afternoon as Kendra had one of my stamps in her mouth and I had to retrace the steps that happened. Which involved Micah bringing my stamps from the kitchen into the basement. Glad I caught it or she could have choked.

Not sure what is going on with Kendra this week but she has two times delayed her afternoon nap by about 2 hours. She just talks in her crib for about 50 minutes. Both times it seemed that she pooped her diaper so maybe that is it. But I sure do not hope that she is getting rid of one nap already.

Did some Christmas shopping yesterday and today. Still not near done but at least some of people are crossed off now. So many birthday presents to get in December too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home