Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

More dentist appoitments and gross

My mom came over this afternoon so I could take Micah to the pedeatric dentist for a consultation for Micah to get his teeth fixed. It went well and I wonder if the lights are the thing that bothers him again. He asked the dentist not to put it on. Maybe we have to go to the optometrist now. Well he has an appointment in March to get the work completed (he has to be put under general anestic).

The dentist was at the Limeridge mall so I did also get more of my Chrimstas shopping done. Only one more person. WAHOO!!!

Well today was a grossening day too. I like to feed the cats the water from the tuna cans as a treat. I was trying to make the lunch while the cats were eating. Well it turned out that one cat left and Micah was licking the juice like a cat.

The really gross one was that Kendra. She pooped and I was holding onto her legs as so she won't turn over and get it everywhere. Well when I went to get the wipes she must have got her hands in it. I looked over a few seconds later and she had it in her mouth! GROSS!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Rhonda said...

eeeeeeewwwwww - that is gross!!!

9:18 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

ohhhh Heather... :( yuck!

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Yuckers!!!!

at least you got some Xmas shopping done and had some fun too!!!

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home