Getting back to normal and kit reveal day

New Years Day was a clean up day. We haven't had time to finish cleaning up all the Christmas stuff and putting things back to normal. I got to scrapbook some more pages for the January kit. We're not uploading until tomorrow but I thought I'd post them here now. This kit was so much fun. The papers by Kate Teague are so awesome!!
Last night was difficult. Yesterday Kendra decided to have only one nap even though she was up until 9 pm on New Years Eve. So last night I think she was overtired. She was up from 10-12:15. I got one more page down but really frustrating as she just wasnt' going back to sleep. I finally got to bed around 1 am and then Micah came in just as I was getting to sleep at 2 am. So today I was a basketcase on 4 or 5 hours sleep.
Finally, life is getting back to routine. Today Jamie went back to work (he had Friday off in lieu of the holiday). We just stayed home today to recouperate from all the busyness that has gone on in the last week.
My girlfriend and her two girls came by and I sewed her some little felt pockets for her girls to put their hats and mittens in at school. I felt bad as I had to rush her out the door as I wanted to try to have a nap when Kendra went down (which ended up failing). Good thing she's known me for a long time and I know she wasn't offended.
On the naps note, it seems that Kendra is diffenately on one nap now. I can't believe it. Micah was doing two naps until he was 15 months old. She is just so busy and doesn't want to miss anything I guess. She goes for about 2 1/2 hours now in the afternoon and is in bed by just after 6 pm.

2 Comments:
your work with the kit was awesome!!! hopefully things are getting back to mormal!
12:21 PM
Just love love love the stuff you did with the kit this month! It rules!
1:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home