Kids minds
Today Micah says to me as he is looking at Jamie's professional engineers licence on the wall which has a gold seal, "Look Mommy pennie chocolate".
I also found him with his shirt off today. I asked why he had his shirt off and he went into the bathroom and was putting Jamie's deodorant on his arms. Kids are funny!In keeping with my resolutions. Today, I went thorough my sewing stuff and I now have a box of stuff to sell. There is so much more to do in the house but hopefully I can keep at it. I just listed some of the big furniture stuff in the free ads in the Hamilton Specator so hopeful some of that will be gone in the next week or so. I want to do some selling on Today's Parent. I just listed one thing so far but hopefully I'll get into it more.
The weight loss one I'm putting on hold until after my birthday. Gotta be able to have cake on my 30th. So only 8 days until I got to start that.
The last two days were stay at home days with the kids being sick. They are much better now.

2 Comments:
I love the look on Micah's face!! He's sooo funny!
3:23 PM
That is SUCH a CUTE photo!!!!! What a little monkey!
8:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home