Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Organizing, Organizing and more organizing.

The past fews days my Sister-in-law, Avril, has been here to help me organize and move my scrapbook room into the basement. She came on Saturday and she left today and we have been busy at 2 Walmarts, Ikea, dollarama, Giant Tiger, TSC, Canadian Tire and Home Hardware. We did some fun shopping too (hence why I haven't gotten to my computer). It's almost there. I still need two shelves, some more labels made and a proper desk. But it's way better than before. Hopefully by next weekend it'll be a bit more funtional in here with some new shelves.

The old scrapbook room is empty and needs some fixing up before Jamie can set-up an office up there.

Other than the organizing we went to church and that's about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

GOod for you! I can't wait to see it! You may spark in me the motivation to get my scrap room completed and vacate the dining room table! haha!

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home