Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ebay begins

Yesterday I listed some stuff on ebay for the first time. We'll see how that goes. It was 10 cent listing day so I wanted to try to get rid of some stuff. I put my wedding dress in there so hopefully I will get someone who wants it.

Yesterday, we went to the Beamsville playgroup. I had forgotten some jewels that Elizabeth wanted for a page she was working on at church so I meet her there and did some grocery shopping too. The beamsville play group is really nice and I find I know more people there now than in Grimsby (most of them scrapbook at the church with us).

Jamie was up late last night and early to work this morning to get a large project done for work. Hopefully, he does okay today as he has to have it all finished.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

I listed on EBAY yesterday too!!!! good luck Heather!!!

11:16 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

OH Heather, your dress is gorgeous! I am sure someone will buy it! You'll have to let me know how it goes!

9:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home