Busy day
Had an electrician come over to look at the room upstairs this morning and then a lady came to look at some baby stuff. She took a few things but not as much as I wanted but there are two more people still to come so far.
This morning two of the babytalk ladies came over with their kids. It was fun and the potluck lunch thing worked out great. Hopefully, we'll keep up with these meetings. It's a nice chat session for us and the kids had a blast playing with each other.
Micah has been bugging me to go to the park so I told him we could go after Kendra got up from his nap. Well, Kendra had a late nap as a result of the playdate so we didn't end up going until 4 pm but he had fun. I guess he was getting cabin fever as am I, I suppose.
Tonight the bible study was cancelled but we decided to go look at lighting to finish up my room, the kitchen under the cabinet lights and to look at options for the new office. Well we looked okay but it ended up in a big heated discussion at the end. Too many projects on the go at the house and we just need to finish one before we start a new one. So tonight Jamie got a few little things done and tommorrow is going to try to get some other stuff done. Well my problem is I have no priorities on what projects to get done and he is just trying to follow what I tell him. His problem is that he wants to do everything himself, one that can cause expensive if he doesn't admit that he can't do it himself and many a frustration. And two that he doesn't get time to himself unless he neglects projects so things are just not getting done. I just want to hire people to get it done. Just not enough time to fiddle faddle and do everything ourselves. Well that's something we have to work on but hopefully we won't blow up at each other too much. I gotta go make a list so it's down on paper.

1 Comments:
so glad to hear I'm not the only one who starts a bunch of projects at once!! Soudns like a list is a great idea. And just think how fabulous the end result will be! :)
7:56 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home