More cleaning
Tommorrow is a Babytalk (the name of a mom's and babies group) playdate at my house so I've been trying to get this place a little bit cleaner. I really need to have about 2 weeks to myself to get it all in order but that is not going to happen. I got some labels on the toys so hopefully they will get put in the right place now (well at least he will be learning sorting).
A to be mom from church came by today to look at the toys I have for sale. See is due next week and quite wobbly. I so remember those stages. She bought the jolly jumper but that was about it. Was hoping more would go but I have more people coming over the weekend to look. I found a new buy and sell yahoo group to post on. So far I have had 2 replies for baby stuff.
Kendra is starting to stand a lot more on her own. She has now also resorted to using the step stool as a walking toy. She pushes it around in the kitchen. I have a walking toy but I don't think she is ready for it yet. Maybe I'll get to cleaning the unfinished part of the basement (it's a really big mess) and get to pull it out soon.
Today Micah wanted to do a glueing craft. Well he ended up putting dried beans on the glue. Well that was a mess. I think I will be not letting him do that again.
Not a very exciting day.

1 Comments:
to bad I don't iknow when i will be expecting again, can you give me the details of the buy and sell group though, I am searching for bunk beds, thanks Heather, ahve fun at your baby talk meeting!
4:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home