Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Monday, January 23, 2006

"We be best friends"

This morning we went to the early years centre (after finding one of them was closed for elections). Micah always has a blast going there. Again, I couldn't get him to come home. I have to drag him out the door.

Kendra was having a nap this afternoon and Micah comes up to me and he says " I hear Kendra". I say, "I don't hear her". He says, "I miss Kendra" and then further says, "We be best friends". AHHH!!

Had the Babytalk ladies over for scrapbooking tonight. I couldn't believe the silence in the room. Every one was busy doing something. Got a page done. Not all that happy with it but it's done. Thanks Michelle for the sketch to work off of, too bad I didn't do a better job with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

awww that is so sweet!

5:14 PM

 
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

so sweet!!! Tori tells me all the time that "you and my Tinkerbell friend" are her best friends, such a heart warmer!

5:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home