Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Been busy scrapbooking

Well my weekend has been filled with scrapbooking. Over the weekend I got a total of 6 pages completed and two cards.

Friday I finally got my stamps in the mail of course just after Micah got home from Grandma's (he was there overnight). Murphy's Law !! I stayed up late on Friday night completing kit pages and then was up early to head towards London for the Scraptivity crop at Scrapbook Studio (which is the biggest store I've been besides the Scrappin Bug).

Saturday, I left at 7:35 am to go meet Rita on the mountain but I left behind the directions so I had to call home (good thing Jamie let me take his work cell phone). On the way to London, we stopped for gas and who did we run into at the service centre was Avril (my sister-in-law). I spotted her from half way across the parking lot and ran over and scared her half to death. Rita and I got to the store right at 10 am and got to meet (Avril of course), Vicki, Sheila, Janice, Daniella, Sue and Elaine. I got three pages completed while I was there. The snow one used a lot of old stuff I had (wahooo!!). I told myself I was only going to buy what I needed for my pages but I did get about 8 more sheets of patterned paper (couldn't resist with such the good selection).

After the crop, we stopped at Micheal's and then eat some dinner at Wendy's before heading home. I finally arrived at home around 8:30 pm. I missed seeing the kids all day (I left before they were up and got home and they were in bed) but that was nice for a change.

The best part of the day was coming home to a very clean house. Jamie had cleaned and decluttered the entire kitchen and vacuumed the floors. WAHOOO!!!

Today we went to church. When we got back we had lunch and then it was to work on the kit again. I got one more page done and two cards. You'll just have to wait.

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Great pages Heather!!!! Love the design on all of them.

9:39 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You got to go away and scrap and your hubby cleaned?!? SWEET! LOL. Cant wait to see your Feb kit pages!

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Heather M. said...

Awwww, what a sweet hubby!!!!! That is awesome! Love those layouts!

11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home