Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Kendra's 12 month doctors appointment

Kendra had her 12 month doctor appointment today. She is now 18 lbs 2 oz. (still only less than 25% percentile) but is 29 inches (I think 50% percentile). Talked with the doctor about Kendra's eating habits (as she is not drinking a lot of milk). She showed me a chart to compare how much calcium is in other foods compared with milk. Well busy mom forgot the paper. I'm going back next week for her shots (she has had a cold) so I'll get it then.

Micah wanted to get checked too. Monkey see monkey do. Good thing the doctor and the nurse took the time and played along.

This is the second day in a row that Micah went #2 on the potty. It seems like it's sinking in but then he went in his pull-up tonight before bed. I keep telling him that he can't go to school until he learns to go on the potty all the time. It might help that he gets chocolate for going on the potty at least sometimes. We are also working on the dress yourself one. He is good with pants but he can't get the head part of a shirt very well. We still got 6 months though so he'll be fine.

Jamie was a sweetie today. He made me a computer made card with a poem that he wrote himself and then later I got an email with a heart (in text) on it. So sweet. Apparently, he couldn't find a card he liked so he spend two nights working on the card. Much more appreicated here. I bought him some gummy worms and I'm making him a card right now (he is out teaching the kids at church tonight).

My mom stopped by tonight to give Micah and valentine and chocolate. Boy was he spoiled with chocolate today. Hope you all are having a good Valentines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home