4 lbs gone - how did I do that
Well I weighed myself today thinking I should have a starting point to base on since starting this buddy system thing with Leigh. Well I couldn't believe it. I have have lost 4 lbs. Now I'm guessing it's been 2 weeks since I weighed myself last but oh my 4 lbs. WAHOO! I only have done the buddy thing with Leigh since Monday or Tuesday so I must have lost some before and it's not water as I'm drinking more than I did before (I'm trying to make sure I get 8 glasses a day).
Today was a stay at home day. Kendra wanted to have two naps. She must be tired from the cold she has. Both of their noses are running in the last few days. Micah has a rash on his face too.
I finished up a page I started last night. I don't particularly like the way the title is done but it's done. I have so much to do to finish off the 2005 album so I need to get at it. I used some Chatterbox paper that I got from Elizabeth from the last church crop we had. After searching for the perfect papers with photos in hand I go to this of course (funny though I had picked the same line but not these exact papers). Go figure. I had these perfect little buds too and I have no idea where I got those from. Just found them in my newly organized space (which is getting disorganized the more time goes on).Tonight we went to the Christian school open house. I'm not sure if I want Micah to go for JK because of the busing thing (one afraid he will sleep on the bus) and he will get to meet no one in our own neighbourhood but at least we have the info now. So many decisions. The Christian school has accredited teachers and the JK is brand new (they just moved in there). THe new full sized gym is almost finished too. We ran into two parents from our church and one set of parents from my moms group. Not sure exactly who the people were from church (our church has 500 people) but I recognized one and Jamie the other.

2 Comments:
Congrats on the 4 pounds gone! And without you really suffering either! That is the best way to do it! Woohoo !
Nice layout too! I can't wait to see it up close!
1:24 PM
WTG on the 4lbs! Love the LO you did.
6:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home