Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Busy times

We'll I have been busy reading more the waste management document. It's one huge document and not the way I would have done it. So it's hard to follow and the shear volume of it made it hard to go through in detail. I still have yet to email my comments with what I did go though. I should go do that now.

My ebay stuff just closed. I had a few things listed including my wedding dress. So far I have had one person email me about more details on the dress but she didn't bid. Another lady gave me a web address of a site that sells wedding dresses. That was nice of her. I listed it there and hopefully this will work as I don't think I will get much hits out of ebay. Otherwise, I have two sets of lettering templates gone but that is about it. I was hoping that more stuff would sell,oh well.

Well today I went to the Waterdown YMCA with Gammie. Micah and Gammie were in the warmer shallow pool and Kendra and I did the aquafit. Kendra did well but hokey smokes am I out of shape. It was only 30 minutes and I felt it. We went to Mc Donald's afterwards and Micah played at the playplace. We tried to take lunch to daddy but he had gone out to site. Oh well! I really need to memorize his cell phone number.

I noticed today when dressing Kendra after swimming that her two front teeth have come in finally. She is going to be a year on Saturday and she still only has her bottom two teeth. Well it's not inhibiting her from eating that is for sure. She won't eat anything unless she feeds herself now.

The weekend was fun. I had my girlfriend Christine and her two girls over for a "not so" superbowl party. I made Chinese food and Christine was all about the wonton soup. The kids had a blast and we did watch 5 minutes of the half time show. We had lots of fun. It was nice to connect since I haven't seen her in a while.

Saturday I went out with the mom's group at church for breakfast. That was nice to eat hot food and just sit and chat. They are going to do it every month so that will be fun. Jamie's sister Avril and his parents came over Saturday morning for a visit too.

Friday Micah, Kendra and I had a playdate at Patti's house. Micah and Brianna had a blast. Micah didn't want to leave.

Thursday I went to a meeting at church for volunteering to do income taxes. They have a man that works for Revenue Canada and he did this program last year that he trains people to do taxes and they help him do some simple taxes for people that have low incomes. It's a free service as long as they meet the minimum requirements. I think it will work much better this year as they are going to go to the seniors homes instead of making them come to the church. What a blessing is that to people?

The meeting was just for planning but there were only two of us. I think I had some good ideas for helping them run it. I felt really good about it. It's going to be a blessing to me too since neither Jamie or I have no idea how to do taxes. My mom always does them. I also was thinking of getting into bookeeping and this would be a good skill to have.

I'm sure I have missed some other important kid info but hopefully I will remember later and post it.

1 Comments:

Blogger [ .: Hols :. ] said...

What?!!! You went to the Flamborough YMCA on my day off?

Ack!!

Glad you had fun though ;)

12:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home