Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New TV routine working and dieting here we come

Went to the Early Years Centre this morning and it was busy. Micah and Kendra had a blast as always.

I've been trying a new TV routine (since Micah was watching way too much). As long as Kendra is up there is no TV on. We go out in the morning come home for lunch and when Kendra goes for a nap then Micah can watch TV and I get some time to myself. The afternoon we generally stay home so that is the test if it can stay off.

I have been emailing with Leigh and she said she would be my buddy (since I never got one) in addition to her buddy. So today I've been writing what I ate down. I think that is a eye opener for me and makes me thinking every time I go to eat. We have arranged that we have to email once a day with calories or whatever is working for us and if we miss emailing then we owe the other one $10 or $10 of scrapbooking supplies. I think this is good since it's not about weight loss. I think I will have an advantage at the end of February too since I am getting my wisdom teeth out. Not looking forward to that.

Just thought I'd add in today about Micah's silliness that continues everyday. He keeps saying the phrase, "Brabaw and Dadda". I think I thought it was silly one time and now he just says it all the time. He used to say the word, "beah" when he was little (under 2) and it mean I want that (if he didn't know what it was called) but this one he is doing on purpose.

Another weird thing today. At breakfast, Micah said "my penis hurts". Well when I asked him what hurt he said, "it's sticking out of my pants". Well I didn't realize that boys have those kinds of things as early as 3. I was thinking when he was a teenager. I'm going to have to check with the doctor next week when we go.

Micah stepped on a play fork tonight before bed and there is a huge gash in his foot. It didn't seem to bleed at all though. Hopefully being in bed will help it so he can walk better tommorrow. He was walking on his tippy toes tonight.

Submitted a few pages on scrap submit tonight so hopefully one of the magazines will pick something up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

your family is so fun to read about, hopefully Micha is ok, I didn't think that could happen so young either!

4:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home