Happy 1st Birthday Kendra



Today is Kendra's first birthday! We had just the family over for an afternoon of fun and cake (of course). I made Kendra her own cake and let her dig into it. She only really picked at it. Just loved the little bit of cake up her nose and later she had some on her head.

The grandparents and auntie spoiled her (or shall I say Micah too). Auntie gave her a Cabbage Patch doll with clothes. Gammie and Grandpa got her some clothes. Great Grandma wasn't able to come since she had a cold but she gave her some money. Grandma got her a huge ride on train toy (I think Micah will play with this one a lot too). It's suppose to blow bubbles but we couldn't get it to work. They were having fun with it. Micah would get on and Kendra would push him from behind (just enough weight for her).
Tonight I also got another page done. A quick one but I got rid of some old supplies and and I did some doodling. I was really scared of doodling but I like how it turned out (sorry you can't see it that well but it's around the sticker at the bottom and the Be Jolly Circle).I also did some highlighting with my stitching and the title with the Creative memories silver pen. I wish that Creative Memories would come out with more colours (especially white) in their gel pens. They rock!

2 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kendra!!! I can't believe she's 1 already!!! Sounds like she got spoiled!
Great layout, I love the photo of Micah!
12:11 AM
Glad to hear Kendra's birthday went well! And your layout looks great! Cant wait to see it bigger in the S! gallery!
2:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home