Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Just the girls tonight

I went grocery shopping with the two of them for Kendra's 1st birthday party tommorrow. That was fun as Micah wanted to get everything. Some other kid opened a Kinderegg and he was trying to eat it (yuck!!) and we now are stocked with jujubes and marshmellows. Good thing I don't have to go down the chip and chocolate aisles all that often on a normal trip. I ended up having to go out again since I forgot the cocoa. At least it was just Kendra I had to take with me.

It's just Kendra and I tonight as Jamie is at a hockey game with Avril and Micah is at Gammie and Grandpa's for the night and going to the train show in Burlington tommorrow before Kendra's birthday.

Tonight I'm just preparing food and submitting lots of pages. I hope they don't get sick of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home