Can I say "Potty trained", wahoo!!!
Praying that it stays. So far in the last 5 days or so Micah has gone #2 in either a pull-up or the potty. I'm so releived to not be changing dirty underwear. Yeah Micah only 3 1/2 years but we made it, finally. He has been pee trained since just after 3 years. Oh here is hoping that girls are easier as they say.
Mostly talked on the phone last night so not much accomplished but my girlfriend Christine is coming over to scrapbook tommorrow morning and I probably am going to my other friend Christine's on Saturday evening.
Kendra is really getting around with the walker now. She flings that thing around so you better not be in her way. Will upload photo soon.

1 Comments:
girls are easier Heather!!!! in my experience with my 2 anyway!!! have fun scrappin!!! and congrats to Micah on the progress!
9:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home