Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Micah was in the newspaper


Micah was in the Burlington Post Newspaper on Friday (page 12). He looks so serious. Good picture though. He is concentrating on watching the train.

Saturday was fun. My girlfriend Christine (from in town) in the morning and we scrapbooked in my new room. I almost got two pages done. I posted the one (sorry for the bad scan as it was vey bulky). I tried to go out that same night to my other girlfriend, who's name is also Christine, but it just wasn't working for some reason. I ended up putting it away at 10 and we ended up talking until 11:30 pm so hence Jamie was with the kids this morning. I got to sleep in until 8:30 am so unheard of on a normal day.

Ever since Friday I have had a cold. I only coughed every once in a while but now my nose is running like a facet. I don't know if they are going to want to pull out my teeth with me like this (it's on Friday). Praying for healthy germs here!! Kendra is still not back to normal and she has had this cold for 10 days.

Gammie and Grandpa came over for a visit this afternoon. A visit turned into taking Micah come with them. He asked if he was going with them and they said no. He started to cry and about 2 minutes later they caved. He has got them wrapped around his little finger.

Tonight Jamie and I started to sand and strip off the paint on the armoir for the living room. The paint on the metal part came off on one side okay but the other side must have some strong primer on it. It just doesn't want to come off. I tried to strip it with a less harmful chemical stripper but it doesn't work that well. I think this a going to be a bigger project than I thought (doesn't it always happen this way).

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Awesome layout!!!! Love those photos! So cool that Micah was in the paper!

10:15 PM

 
Blogger Heather M. said...

Awww, look at him! Great photo of Micah!

12:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home