Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Added some pictures

Sorry I forget to put pictures in my blog sometimes so I'll recap some cute pictures for you here.

This is Kendra and Micah trying to make valentines. This was the second attempt. THe first time there was paint all over their clothes so this time I got them down to the underwear but it still was everywhere.

This is Micah trying to comb Kendra's little bit of hair. She has this one spot that likes to stick up. When his hair sticks up I comb it so that is what he did.

This is Kendra in her cute old navy outfit (love garage sales) walking with her walker. She loved the freedom she has with it (all doors closed to basement of course).

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Cute photos!!! I can't believe how big they are both getting!

10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home