Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hockey fun!

Yesterday Jamie's dad called and said he had 5 tickets to the Old Timers Hockey game in Hamilton. He just found them in his desk apparently. This is a charity hockey game that famous retired hockey players play the police team. Jamie went last year and had a lot of fun. We had fun trying to find someone that wasn't busy on a Sunday afternoon. I think we went thorough about 10 people before inviting the neighbours to go. It seemed like such a shame to waste the tickets. Good thing the neighbours were able to go with only an hour notice.

Micah had a blast and apparently hockey is all about popcorn. Jamie said he had about 3/4 of a bucket all to himself. Micah fell asleep on the way home, poor guy was very tired out, especially with him still having the cold.

Kendra and I stayed at home. Kendra must have the cold too as she had a 4 hour nap. I kept checking on her but she never budged. I did some journalling for some pages and my mom came over and we finished the invitations for the big birthday bash that is happening in May (My grandma is going to be 95, my mom is 60 and I just turned 30).

I did another March kit page tonight with all the scraps from the other 4 pages I did. I love this kit just hope the stamps get here on Monday so I can finish them off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well of COURSE hockey is about popcorn! ;) Sounds like he had fun. I hope everyone is feeling better there soon!

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Heather M. said...

LOVE popcorn - at any time! Sounds like a great weekend! Can't wait to see the rest of your March kit stuff!

3:01 PM

 
Blogger Marina said...

We took my girls to a hockey game too and they were all about the peanuts, popcorn and the pop that the Uncle bought them.

Sounds like he had a lot of fun!!!

12:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home