Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Countdown to Hawaii - day 12

Jamie is officially finished work on the 8th so he only has two more days to go. On the 9th we are going to plan a family day out somewhere (maybe ZooZ or somewhere in Toronto) then I have the girls until we leave for Hawaii. It's now 12 days until we leave.

Jamie's parents have announced that they bought a house in Niagara Falls. They swear it's going to be closer than Burlington but I think it's probably the same distance it's just the traffic that is a little different. The construction just started in St. Catharines so hopefully the traffic won't be too bad over the next few years.

Apparently I'm grinding my teeth and so the dentist has had me get a nightguard. So I picked up it up from the dentist on Wednesday. It's very ackward sleeping with a plastic thing in your mouth. The back of your mouth is full of saliva but the front teeth are dry. It's getting better after night 2 but it's going to be an adjustment for sure.

Time is flying by and here it is August already. So that means it's time for a new kit at Scraptivity. This month is Rouge de Garance papers with Magic Mesh and altering art canvas' for the technique. So here are the pages I did for the August kit.









Just got some happy email. A Christmas card that I'm teaching at Crop for Kids is wanted for the December issue of Cards Magazine. Very excited!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Rhonda said...

GREAT kit creations this month Heather!

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home