More new published pages

I am excited to be able to see some of my pages in magazines. It's so exciting. I just saw that Scrapbooks and Cards today is now available for download with my Taste of Summer page (page 68). I have heard that Simple Scrabooks is out but I have yet to see it but here is my Doggin It layout in there for the July/August issue.
Micah has asked to go to the King of the Kastle place (which is a big tree by the creek and Lake Ontario). We went on Monday night and again last night. We have meet up with some fishermen that were so nice help me teach Micah how to fish. They gave him a new bobber (he lost his in the tree) and a worm and he is happy. He doesn't have much patience at all but he has gotten a few bites. He really is enjoying fishing.My mom told me last night that my grandma's apartment sold (conditional so far) so we have until the end of August to get the place cleared out. It's a blessing (since mom is having to pay condo fees still) but hard to deal with at the same time since we are going through all her things. I really feel for people who have to clean things out when the person is dead, much more emtional for sure.
I'm in heaven tonight as Jamie brought home a lobster for me from his work BBQ this afternoon. AHH lobster!!!!

2 Comments:
Congrats on the publications!! That is awesome!
9:07 PM
Congrats on the pubs, Heather. That's awesome! I saw the SCT mag already with your Taste of Summer LO in it, and it looks fantastic! I will keep my eyes open for SS.
9:57 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home