The weekend
I volunteered with the Region's Environment Day for a couple of hours on Saturday. We had lots of get rid of anyway so I did some traffic directing for it. I ended up getting some skates (ice and roller) for Micah when he gets older. I also got a large pool. Not sure if we'll use it since there is no cleaner or pump but it was free so why not.
On Saturday some scrapbooking items in the Scrappin Nook's Garage Sale and I ended up selling $50 worth of stuff. Wahoo!! I'm sure there was more I could sell but it's what I could get done. I went out with Patti, Elia, janice and Karen (merc) for dinner and that was fun.
I was suppose to bring my letter to the store but I totally forgot so here is my letter before I mail it today.
On Sunday, we had a BBQ with our small group bible study. Everyone had lots of fun and tonnes of food of course.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home