Happy Easter
The daycare girls are starting a new schedule here since their dad got a new position. It'll be nice next week when they are only here two days but then week after that it's 3 1/2 days.

Our Easter was good. Friday morning we went to church and then had dinner at the in laws and my mom and grandma came over too. There was a friend from their building there too. The kids got a lot of chocolate goodies from the family. On Friday night the kids stayed at the in laws so dh and I went out to a movie (haven't been to a movie together in 2 or 3 years). We saw Music and Lyrics with Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant. It's a good movie and Jamie was good to come see a chick flick (he said he liked it so that is good). Then Saturday morning I spent cleaning my scrapbook room. So nice to see 3 clean desks well mostly.
The kids have had many many egg hunts. Micah just enjoys finding them so he has spent quite a lot of time this weekend just finding plastic and sometimes chocolate eggs.
We were at Patticakes family house yesterday for a BBQ. It was nice to get together as she has been busy with her new photography/website business and not much time for fun stuff. Got this cute picture of the kids all watching TV on the couch.
We went to church this morning. THe kids were somewhat dressed up so I tried to take pictures but not so great ones. This one was good but fuzzy. Later, today Jamie is going to a Kitchener Rangers hockey game with his sister and my girlfriend is coming over for an informal dinner and then we are going to scrapbook.Labels: Easter

2 Comments:
Being reasonably new to blogging, I was just tagged for the first time. And guess what – I’m sharing the fun with you! I just posted 7 little-known things about me on my blog. Read them on my post, and see the rules for your turn. I hope you’ll have time to do this, as I’m looking forward to reading your list.
Tag – you’re it!
7:05 PM
Glad to hear that you had a great visit. Love the photo of the little ones on the couch. Too sweet.
1:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home