Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Teaching

Well I have been honoured to be asked to teach at the Toronto Crop for Kids this coming October and I am just hammering out pages and cards for my classes. The website is http://www.csc4k.com/. The Toronto registration is going to start March 15th but it's going to be a blast and all the proceeds from the event directly benefit sick kids hospital. I was a bit scared with my first preganacy that some of the chemicals I came across at my work might harm the fetus so I went into the Motherrisk Centre and they helped calm my fears and were able to discuss the risks from current research that is published. I really appreicate that they are able to provide that service for pregnant mothers.

I also will be teaching at The Scrappin Bug in Kitchener in the next while. I have set one up two classes on Saturdays in April, May and June. I'm very excited to be able to teach at such a fabulous store.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Congrats Heather, you are rocking the scrap world these days!

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Man you are everywhere. That is so cool! Totally wish I would get some of that my way too. But it just doesn't seem to be happening. So cool that you will be teaching at the Crop for kids.

3:08 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

so very cool Heather!! I'm so happy and proud of you for all of your achievements! You're doing so great!!! congrats!

9:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home