Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Kendra



On Thursday night we got the new loveseat which looks fabulous but it's just not how we invisioned it in the room. The place where we were going to put it is not working as well (colours clash too much with the couch but it goes really well with the single chair) so we had to revamp the set-up. I may change it yet but I like it with the single chair and the loveseat grouped together wtih the table between.


Had a church crop on Saturday. All was well with that other than I couldn't find the key for the church and still can't. I had to get someone to open but then he never showed up to close so I had to call around and find out who else had a key. I really think the key fell out of my pocket somewhere as I have searched the house fairly throughly. The crop was fun other than that, I got a single page and almost a double page finished. So here is the single pager.




So today is Kendra's official 2nd birthday she was born at 1:22 pm at the Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital in Burlington. WOW time flies by fast.



Last night my girlfriend Christine came over for dinner and we had a little cake for her and today Micah wanted to make cookies so we make a big cookie for her. She's not a cookie fan though so it was more for Micah. She still had fun blowing out the candles (which she can do herself). She also loves to blow bubbles with her milk so I thought I'd share that. After the kids went to bed, CHristine and I watched a movie. Not the greatest movie but we felt like we were 16 again (we have known each other since we were 13).

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

great pics Heather, Happy birthday Kendra, she's a doll!

7:22 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Happy birthday to Kendra! Wow I can't believe that she's 2 already !! :)

7:48 PM

 
Blogger Katrina said...

I love how it looks heather! the loveseat is perfect! very pretty!

9:13 AM

 
Blogger Everyday Moments said...

Happy belated birthday. I hope you had a great day.

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home