Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Decorating Eggs - Grandma's are 96






Today we got out a decorating egg kit that we got from one of my mom's students at my Grandma's 96th birthday last week. It was quite cool the effects you get with the dies. You can do it lots so I thought we would try it with the daycare girls tommorrow instead of throwing it out. Hopefully it goes well with 4 of them as it can get messy.

I also got some cute shots with Kendra in pigtales. She actually kept them in today for quite a while (well at least until nap time). She is just way too cute. She was asking for "pretties" so I also put in the little barrets too.






Kendra also was playing tea party today so while I had the camera out I did some shots of that too.






So we also had my Grandma White's 96th birthday last week. We went out to dinner in town here and then came back to our house for cake. Micah wanted to help her with the candles of course (we only put 6 on there). My other grandma is going to turn 96 tommorrow so Happy Birthday to her too.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Holly A said...

What adorable pics, Heather. I love Kendra in her pigtails. And how lucky are your kids to have 2 great-grandmas close by at 96? How nice!

4:09 AM

 
Blogger Gaspegirl said...

These are great pictures... I think I see a layout in the making!

8:13 AM

 
Blogger Janice V said...

Those pictures of Kendra in her pigtails are adorable!

8:39 AM

 
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Oh i love pigtails in little girls hair! Lucy just had her first ones today! Great pictures.

11:08 PM

 
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

how cute is she with those piggies in!!! Happy Birthday to Grandma!!!

1:48 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Beautiful photos and very happy and healthy birthdays to your grandma's!!

8:29 AM

 
Blogger Elia said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your grandma. Love the photos. Kendra looks so sweet in her pigtails. Looks like the kids had fun dying the eggs.

1:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home