Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Heather needs

I saw this on Tina Werners blog (http://tinawerner.blogspot.com/ ) and it looks like fun. So all you do is use Google with your name and put "needs" after it.

So here is what I got:

Heather needs men.
Heather needs breasts.
Heather needs some body guards.
Heather needs 10, 000 pounds (English currency) a day
Heather needs two therapists
Heather needs a hug.
Heather needs your prayers.
Heather needs a childhood.

So what did you come up with for your name.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hit a roadblock because apparently there's a guy our there in media named Chris Needs... Still, the first viable five I did get were:
Chris needs a roommate
Chris needs to give me cancer
Chris needs a better gurl than that
Chris needs to buy this!
Chris needs a tool to help him plan his investments

7:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home