Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

April Scrapbook Trends

I got a package in the mail yesterday and was very excited. It was my Easter Sunday layout back with two copies of Scrapbook Trends and my free goodies. I was in the middle of exercises when the door bell rang but I had to open the box and take a look. I was afraid the goodies were going to be crappy stuff but I got all Scenic Route Laurel line. UMMMM!!! I *heart* Scenie Route and it's a good thing that LSS was out of most of it when I was there or I would have bought more than one sheet of it.


I also got a new toy, an external hard drive. I am always having to get my older photos off disks and it's just annoying. I'm also afraid that main computer is going to crash and whatever new files I haven't backed up aren't saved are gone. So now I have at least two copies. It was $100 but I think well worth it. Apparently, you can back up your hard drive with just a touch of a button. Nice feature indeed. Now I don't have to worry I just have to remember to do backups.
I have also signed myself up with facebook. It's a website that helps you find old friends. Well I have found quite a few people I know and last night my first boy friend contacted me. That was weird since we really haven't seen each other for about 10 years. I did see lots of faces I recognize from high school but I really wasn't close with any of them so I'm being cautious with who I contact for now. It's been fun to connect with some older friends.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Tag your it!! I'd love to learn more about you Heather!!!

10:07 AM

 
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

congrats Heather your page looks lovely from what i can see, i wish i could find ST in Canada, it's too expensive to sub to

10:23 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Congrats on the pub and the neato gifts!! That must be so exciting!! yay for the external too! I have one and it is so nice not to worry about running out of space!! :) Ya Facebook is kind of addicting huh? :)

2:15 PM

 
Blogger Katrina said...

Kewl toy Heather! It sounds like a great investment....espeically if you can back up your hard drive!

4:31 PM

 
Blogger Elia said...

Congrats on the publication Heather and hooray for the yummy goodies. Have fun playing.

1:28 AM

 
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

So cool that you are getting in the mags so much lately!!! Way to go!!! And always good to get goodies in the mail!

3:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home