Hi! I'm Heather and this a blog of my daily events with my family. It's one place to keep all important details that I'm bound to forget.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Summer's Here

I decided to get out the pool I got from the Environment Day on the weekend. It had one little hole in it but we fixed that fast and filled up the pool. I set it up on the deck and the kids went in it for the first time yesterday. Micah and Alana just loved it but Kendra and Larissa were not so keen on the idea. They just stayed on the swings even though the little kiddie pool was full (they generally don't like all the splashing so I thought they would at least go in the kiddie pool). Kendra did go in later after the girl went home, just wading around in it.



At night time the kids have a bath every other night and usually want to play in the buff in mommy and daddy's room (we have a king size bed). They really enjoy playing under the covers (mommy holds up the covers while they go underneath) and jumping onto their bums. So last night they also got into my T-shirts and used them as night gowns. So here is Kendra reading a Thomas story in my shirt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly A said...

Bathtime rituals are so much fun! Love the photo of Kendra in your shirt. Very sweet! Definitely scrap-worthy!

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home